- Certified Personal Training – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), PTA Global
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- National Physique Competitor
- Strongfirst Kettlebell Instructor training
- Dance training – Samba
Christina is excited to work with people who are ready to go on a new fitness journey while aligning both the mind and body. Her passion for playing soccer from the age of ten to the intercollegiate level along with dance performance has lead her to become a fitness coach.
She thrives on helping clients to feel better and live happier as they work towards reaching their weekly fitness goals. Christina trains clients at all levels to become stronger, more mobile and better conditioned.
The overall goal is for her client’s to gain new knowledge and to feel empowered as they get stronger both physically and mentally.
- Metabolic Conditioning
- Muscular Development and Strength
- Corrective Exercises
- Kettlebell Technique/Training
- Goal Setting
- Nutrition Counseling